Search The Blog

Saturday 19 April 2014

Shopping in Brighton



Happy Easter :)


I went to Brighton yesterday for a shopping trip with my sis in law who lives there - I LOVE Brighton! It's the best place ever for shopping. They have loads of really unusual shops that you won't find anywhere else as well as high end stores and all the usual high street stuff too so there's everything you could want.

We started out in North Laines where all the awesome, unique little shops are. I loved all the Easter themed window displays with loads of lovely, pretty things which were begging me to buy them! I really had to restrain myself from buying everything I liked






We passed Catwalk cakes which has the most incredible cupcakes and celebration cakes in the window - again, I had to restrain myself from having one




I got this cute bracelet from Cyberdog which I just love





Then we got to one of my fave shops ever!




Obviously we had to go in and marvel at all the spectacular shoes and I got a couple of jewellery pieces I spotted and fell in love with





The ring is my favourite, I call him Mr monocle even though he doesn't actually have a monocle - Yes, I know I'm weird. The staff are always amazing in this store and were great at helping us choose what to buy. The panda earrings are so cute too :)

It wouldn't be a proper shopping day without a makeup purchase so I took advantage of a 3 for 2 deal in Boots and got three more of the Rimmel lasting finish colour rush balms that I've been loving recently (review coming soon)





Those are the only things I bought so I think it was minimal damage really. It could have been a whole lot worse with all the awesome things I saw. If you haven't been to Brighton before I highly recommend you make a trip there if you love shopping.

I always update my Facebook page with new blog posts so make sure you head over and like it :)

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment