Search The Blog

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Rimmel lasting finish colour rush balm review



Hey Everyone,

Sorry if I seem ridiculously excited in this post but I'm absolutely loving this product and it's rapidly becoming one of my favourites. I picked up one of the Rimmel lasting finish colour rush balms a few weeks ago and I only got it as there was a 3 for 2 deal in Boots and I needed one more thing. I got the shade 'on fire' which is an orangey red colour. I didn't realise how great it would turn out to be for a random impulse purchase!

I found it super easy to apply and used it early in the morning when I was getting ready for work. I looked in the mirror a few times throughout the morning and I couldn't believe how well it was lasting! I'd eaten breakfast, had several drinks and been talking all morning and the colour was still really vibrant and had barely worn off at all. I find it really difficult to find lip products that last really well so I was a very happy bunny!




I used it on several different days that week in case
the first time was a fluke but each time the colour lasted for hours and I think I only touched it up once during the whole day which is amazing for me. I went out and bought 3 more shades as I can't stop wearing it :)





The finish isn't matte or shimmery it just has a nice sheen to it which I really like. It's super easy to apply with no need for lip liner and it makes your lips feel nice and moisturised. It does have a bit of a vanilla scent but it's very subtle. I picked the bright shades as always but they also had some pale pinks and nude shades too.

I can't recommend these enough and if you haven't tried it yet, make this your next purchase! At £5.99 they're a real bargain too for such a great product. You can get them at Boots or Superdrug in store or online.

Have you tried the Rimmel colour rush balms? Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Byeeee for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment