Search The Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2014

March favourites


Hello bloggie readers,

I can't believe it's April already! It does mean that it's time for March favourites though :) I tried lots of new things in March and found some real gems.


First up is soap and glory sugar crush body scrub - £8.00 




I really wish you were able to
smell things through a blog, this is just sniffalicious! The description says 'smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains'. There's nothing about that which doesn't sound good to me! It looks a bit ick in the pot but I love it. I've found it really good for dry skin on my arms and I use it about twice a week usually. Definitely try this if you love yummy smelling products. It's available at boots
 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Sugar-Crush%C2%99-Body-Scrub-300ml_1222485/



Next up is Sleek pout paint in rosette - £4.99




I'm always changing my mind about what type of lip product I like the most. Gloss, lipstick, crayon, balm etc etc etc! The thing I love most about this is the formula. It's called a lip stain but it's kind of thicker like a liquid lipstick. You need to apply it with a brush and it sets to a finish similar to lipstick but it lasts much longer and isn't drying on your lips at all. The other great thing is that you only need the tiniest bit as it's so pigmented. Sleek makeup ship worldwide and you can also get it in selected Superdrug stores. I definitely NEED all the other shades of pout paint now, especially a red. Have a peek at Sleek's website here

http://www.sleekmakeup.com/pout-paint-rosette-918



Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'let's travel the world' - £6.99




I was so excited when I found out Tanya was bringing out a range of lipglosses and nail polishes and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! This is my favourite shade as I'm loving orange at the moment. The formula isn't sticky and it lasts really well. It smells amazing too! Check out my full review of Tanya's products here

 http://thestylethrone.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/new-tanya-burr-lips-and-nails-review.html

You can buy this from Superdrug's website or in selected Superdrug stores from the 9th April

http://www.superdrug.com/lip-make-up/tanya-burr-lipgloss-lets-travel-the-world/invt/931064&bklist=




Red cherry false lashes in #43 - £2.99




I love these lashes and I've been wearing them nearly every day. They're super cheap too. I love the shape and the fact that they are much longer in the outer corners rather than the same length all the way along. This suits me as I have really round eyes so it gives them more shape. I like the wispy style lashes too rather than super heavy ones. You can get these here

 http://falseeyelashes.co.uk/products/red-cherry-lashes-style-43?utm_source=googlepla&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CPLp8P33wb0CFW7MtAodXH0AMA




Maybelline instant anti-age erase eye perfect and cover concealer - £7.99





I wasn't sure about this when I first bought it. I used it under my eyes and it seemed a bit sheer and I didn't think it was enough coverage for my under eye circles. I then used it one day when I felt like I needed to touch up my under eye area and I realised how amazing  this product is! I wouldn't use it on it's own when I apply my makeup in the morning, I would use something that's full coverage but as a touch up product throughout the day it's amazing. It completely blends any areas on my face where my foundation has faded and makes everything look freshly applied again. I think it's the sponge tip that helps smooth everything out but the effect is brilliant. I can't go anywhere without it now, love love love!! You can buy it here or in Superdrug and boots stores

http://www.superdrug.com/face-make-up/maybelline-eraser-eye-concealer-light/invt/654050&bklist=




Revlon colorburst matte balm in Audatious - £7.99




I've been loving this orange shade (March has been a very orange month for me lip colour wise!) It's super easy to apply and doesn't dry out my lips at all. Check out my full review of it here

http://thestylethrone.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/orange-lips-for-spring-and-summer.html

You can buy this from Superdrug who have it on offer at the time of writing this

http://www.superdrug.com/getting-ready/revlon-colour-burst-lip-matte-audacious/invt/844559&bklist=




So those were my favourite products last month. Have you tried any of them? Let me know what your March faves were in the comments.


Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment