Search The Blog

Monday 14 April 2014

April Glossybox review


It's Glossybox time again!

I really love receiving my Glossybox each month and not knowing what products I'll find inside :) I was really pleased with what I got in the April box so let's take a look


First up is the magazine and product information card










Emite makeup lip brush (L312) - full size product




I really needed a new lip brush so I was really glad this was included. The normal price is £17 and it's available at emitemakeup.com



Monu spa warming ginger massage & body oil (30ml)




You can add this to bath water or massage it onto your skin before showering and it claims to leave your skin feeling silky smooth. It smells more lemony than ginger to me, neither of which are scents I would normally choose but I'm looking forward to trying it. The full size is £25 for 100ml and you can get it at monushop.co.uk


MeMeMe cosmetics beat the blues (pearl pink) - full size product



This is similar to benefit high beam. It's a little more pink than the benefit version which is slightly more peachy. It's a liquid highlighter for use on your cheekbones and brow arches or use under blusher to give your skin a nice glow. You can also mix it with your foundation to give a dewy finish. The cost of this is £5.50 and you can buy from mememecosmetics.co.uk



TRESemme instant refresh cleansing dry shampoo (100ml)




I always use batiste dry shampoo so I'm looking forward to trying a different one. It smells quite nice and is a good size for a travel product. The full size 200ml version can be bought from Superdrug for £4.99




He-Shi professional tanning face & body gel (50ml)




This product gives instant colour that develops into a long lasting tan. I'm really not a fake tan user but I always make a point of trying every product that comes my way so I hope it's not too dark with me being super pale! I might do a little test on the inside of my wrist or something first. This is £17.50 for the full 150ml size at he-shi.eu


Let me know if you have a Glossybox subscription and what you thought of this months products.

No comments:

Post a Comment