Search The Blog

Thursday 24 April 2014

Don't lose your lashes! Hello Kitty false eyelash case


Just a quick post :)

I love wearing false lashes and as a result I have quite a few sets. The problem is, they always end up getting left lying around all over the place when I take them off especially when I travel. Then they end up getting ruined, lost or covered in dust etc.

I try to keep them in the original packaging but sometimes it falls apart or gets lost and just isn't a good place to keep them so I decided I needed a solution and got myself this super cute Hello Kitty false eyelash case :)




It has space for
two sets and you could store some underneath as well if you wanted to. There's also room for storing lash glue underneath too.




I love cute beauty gadgets and accessories and I'm glad I won't be finding random eyelashes lying around my bedroom and bathroom anymore.

I got this from Ebay, just search hello kitty false eyelash case and you should find it. It came from Japan so I thought it might take a while to arrive but I didn't wait long for it at all and it was only £3.45 :)

Hope you all have a great day and I'll be back with another post in a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment