Search The Blog

Monday 7 July 2014

Some love for long hair - Pantene expert age defy range


I've noticed more and more anti-ageing hair care ranges appearing on the shelves recently. At first I thought these were aimed at a slightly older age range but then I realised that if you have very long hair like me then you could really benefit from this. Hair grows approx 15cm per year so the very ends of my hair are probably between three and four years old.

Most of these ranges claim to thicken the hair and make it appear more full which is something I definitely need. I picked up the Pantene expert age defy shampoo and conditioner and I've been really impressed so far




My hair definitely feels
fuller after just a few uses and it looks nice and shiny and generally healthier. I've tried so many different hair care ranges that claim to volumize and thicken which I don't find make much of a difference but this is the best I've tried in a long time.

This wasn't super expensive at £5.99 each for the shampoo & conditioner and Boots had a buy one get one free offer which made it even better value.

Have you tried any anti-ageing shampoo & conditioners? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment