Search The Blog

Tuesday 1 July 2014

June favourites


Time for June favourites and I've got a few new bits and some re discoveries this month.



Soap & Glory sugar crush body wash



I already have the sugar crush
body scrub which I love so I thought I'd give the body wash a go too. I love the scent of this and if you use the scrub and body wash together the scent lasts even longer




Estee Lauder doublewear lipstick in Cranberry



I've had this for ages and recently re discovered it. It's a slightly deeper red and has a very matte long lasting finish. It stays put for hours without drying your lips so it's a great option for a special occasion.




Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack




I've been using a liquid liner pen for the last couple of months as I thought it was quicker than using my gel liner with a brush. I started having trouble with it smudging under my eyes so I went back to this and I'd forgotten how good it is. I prefer the matte finish it gives too and it doesn't budge at all.




Elf makeup remover pen

 


I've really been loving this due to the above mentioned problem of eye makeup smudging. This is really handy to throw in my bag and use to touch up any sneaky makeup that strays under my eyes. It's really great value too.




Body shop hemp hand protector




I've been getting super dry cuticles lately and unfortunately I have the problem of messing with them and picking them when they get dry and that just makes it even worse. This hand cream from body shop is amazing for dry super dry skin and the tube lasts absolutely ages so it's a bargain at £5.



So, those are my favourite bits from the last month. Let me know yours in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment