Search The Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Beauty and the sleep


It may be due to the hot weather we've been having here in the UK but recently I seem to be incapable of sleeping properly. I don't usually have any trouble actually falling asleep and maybe wake up once during the night if I'm unlucky but the last few weeks I've run the full gamut of laying awake for hours, waking up feeling completely overheated, waking up confused, waking up at the slightest noise outside, feeling like I haven't slept at all when I wake up - you get the picture!

I decided I need to take action and I wanted to share a couple of items for anyone who is suffering from similar insomnia nonsense.




First up is
the Clipper snore and peace tea 




I love my regular tea and always have a cup before bed but I decided I need to switch to something more calming so I've been having one of these right before bed. They contain chamomile, lavender and lemon balm. I'm not normally a fan of herbal teas but I do like this and I actually did sleep a bit better last night so maybe it's working already. You can check it out here


I've also been using my badger sleep balm every night




Normally I reserve this for when I really need to have a good nights sleep or when I'm going on a long haul flight but recently I've been using it every night. It contains lavender and Bergamot and you just rub a bit onto your temples right before you go to bed. You can buy it here or here if you live in the U.S


Let me know in the comments if you have any other tips for getting good sleep, I definitely appreciate any advice you have :)

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment