Search The Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

Finally, the perfect red lip!


Over the years I've tried so many red lipsticks, glosses, pencils etc etc and I've never quite found the right one. Until now! to make it even better it's a drugstore product :)

I've now discovered the holy grail red lip product which gives me the perfect red lip that I've always dreamed of. This wonder product I speak of is Bourjois rouge edition velvet in shade 03 hot pepper




It gives a very matte finish without feeling dry on your lips and the staying power is
just incredible. It lasted all day and didn't do any of the usual fading, flaking, smudging or going patchy. It has a lip gloss type applicator which works really well for this type of formula. I've always found that the different red lip products I've tried are either not bright enough, too orangey, not bold enough, not long lasting enough, too shiny etc - you get the picture. I'd see pictures on blogs and magazines and get frustrated that other people's red lip looks were so much better than mine.




I applied two coats to get the perfect bold colour and I am now seriously hooked! I definitely want to try other shades in this range as I love the formula but this red shade is an absolute dream and at £8.99 it's a great price for such an amazing product. You can check it out here


Let me know in the comments if you've tried this and if not then definitely make it your next purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment