Search The Blog

Saturday 17 May 2014

Beauty with a touch of Disney


I make no secret about having a very serious Disney obsession and as a result I always try to involve it in my everyday life including my makeup.

I've recently been searching for products with a reference to Disney so I thought I'd share my finds with you.



Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick in Raplumzel


This is a gorgeous plum coloured lip gloss crayon with its name giving a nod to
the Disney princess with the longest locks in the land, Rapunzel. These are available from Boots at £8



Seventeen Lipstick in Belle


I love the packaging of this pinky lipstick with it's cute pop out mirror. This is named after the Princess who taught us that beauty is more than skin deep, the gorgeous Belle. This was £4.79 in Boots.




MUA eyeliner pencil in Snow White



I found this bargain white eyeliner pencil which is named after my favourite Princess with her pale porcelain skin and ebony hair, the lovely Snow White. This was just £1 in Superdrug.




Lipgloss in love's first kiss by Beautifully Disney



This is from Disney's very own makeup range, Beautifully Disney. I bought this at the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World, Florida. Obviously I chose the one with my fave Snow White on the packaging. They have a whole range of makeup and accessories which are a must have for Disney fans. You can find the products here




Rimmel salon pro nail polish in Happily Evie after



One of the best things my beloved Disney movies has taught us is to believe in happily ever after and I love this cute nail polish from Rimmel reminding us to live happily 'Evie' after. It's a great peachy orange colour for summer too. This is £4.49 at Boots.




Mac Maleficent lip liner in kiss me quick


Mac have just released a Maleficent range of makeup to coincide with the release of the movie and I just about managed to get my hands on this as all the other Mac Maleficent items seemed to be out of stock and that was the same day they were released! I really wanted the eyeshadow pallet but I wasn't quick enough. Kiss me quick is a true bright red with no orangey tone which red lip liners often have. It has amazing staying power too so it's well worth the £16 price tag.





 Tanya Burr lipgloss in Aurora




I love Tanya's range of lipglosses and nail polishes and this pinky shade is named after sleeping beauty aka Aurora. Tanya's range is available at Superdrug and feel unique and the lipgloss is £6.99


Let me know if you have any other products with a nod to Disney in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment