Search The Blog

Tuesday 6 May 2014

April favourites


Time for monthly favourites again already!!


First up has to be one of my new favourite products not just this month but in general


Rimmel lasting finish color rush balm - (Boots £5.99)


From Left to right - On fire/Boom chic a boom/The redder the better/Rumour has it

This is definitely the best new lip product I've tried in ages. I love
all four of the shades I have so far and I think I'll probably end up getting all the others in the range too. My full review of them is here



Helenere Maitrise du temps serum (helenere.co.uk - £38) 




This came in my March Glossybox so I've been using it for about a month and I've found it's made a real difference to fine lines around my eyes. I've had a few compliments on looking younger than I am over the last few weeks so that's proof enough for me that it's working :)



Rimmel wake me up concealer - (Superdrug £5.49)



I'd heard so many great reviews about this product and it really is great for under eye circles. I find it a bit too sheer for me on its own so I use a bit of collection lasting perfection concealer first and then use this over the top. The Rimmel wake me up foundation is on my list of things to try too.



Loreal studio txt volume supersizing spray (Superdrug £3.79)




I bought this after watching one of Zoe (Zoella's) favourites videos. I have the flattest hair ever so I need all the help I can get to put any volume into it. I'd describe this as giving your hair 'grip' if it's normally very soft after you've washed it so it makes it easier to style. The only downside is the build up in your hair if you use it for a couple of days in a row but it washes out pretty easily. It really does add volume though if that's something you struggle with and it's super cheap too which I'm always happy about.



No 7 beautifully matte foundation (Boots £13.50)



I got this after seeing a blog post about it being a good alternative to Estee Lauder double wear. I'm a huge fan of double wear but it is pretty pricey so I'm always up for trying alternatives. I don't find it quite as good as double wear but nothing I try ever is! It is a good alternative if you're on a budget though and it does give a matte finish with good coverage and it lasts pretty well. I've been using this on days when I don't need my makeup to last quite as long and I stick to double wear the rest of the time.


Sigma P84 brush (sigma.com $18)





I got this brush to use for concealer and I've been loving it! I've never had a good concealer brush until now and it makes such a difference to the finish and makes it much easier to apply. It wasn't cheap when you factor in the shipping cost but it was totally worth it. See my review of it here



Tash Party ring - (irregularchoice.com £6.50)


I absolutely love this little guy :) I got him at the irregular choice store in Brighton. The ring is actually called Tash Party on the irregular choice website but I've named him Mr Monacle coz he's fancy :)


So those are my favourites from last month, I hope you guys all had a great weekend and I'll be back with another post in a few days.

Byeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. I'm always trying to find the wake me up concealer. It sounds silly but I can never find always sold out!
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com
    x

    ReplyDelete