Search The Blog

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Multitasking makeup - Sleek face form


Lately I've been searching for any products that do more than one job or are super compact for travelling. Whenever I go on vacation I seem to end up with way too many products that take up valuable luggage space.

My latest find, the face form palette from sleek is a blush, highlighter and bronzer for contouring all in one. Sleek face form in the shade 'light'.




I was super impressed with
the packaging as it feels really compact and excellent quality. There are four shades available and being very pale I went for 'Light'





The shades of all three products are perfect for my skin and I especially love the blush. It's a pinky shade but with a golden tone and it goes with any lip colour whether I'm wearing red, pink, orange or nude colours. The bronzer is completely matte which is perfect for contouring and the highlight has a peachy nude colour so avoids the overly white frosty look some highlighters have




The other great thing is that none of the shades are powdery. So often with powder face products you are left with dusty powder everywhere as soon as you take a brush to it which would be particularly annoying in this type of product as you wouldn't want the bronzer getting all over the highlighter but I've had no issues with that whatsoever.

At £10 this product is an absolute bargain and I can already see this being one of my must have products. I've never been disappointed with anything I've bought from sleek and this is my favourite product so far so I'll definitely be checking out more products from their range. You can purchase it here

Have you tried any products from the Sleek range? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment