Search The Blog

Thursday 27 February 2014

Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser


Hi Everyone


I just wanted to do a quick post on a product I picked up a few days ago and I've been LOVING! It's the Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser in Aloe Fresh.





I got this from
Superdrug on offer at £3.99. It also comes in Oats and Cocoa fragrances.

There's a few things when it comes to beauty that I'm really lazy about and body moisturising is one of them! I just can't be bothered most of the time as it takes too long and leaves me feeling all clammy like when you apply sunscreen which I really don't like. The downside to my laziness is every few weeks I notice my skin is really dull and dry and just generally not nice so I was really excited to try this as it claims to absorb really quickly so you can get dressed right away.

The spray is really even and you don't need very much, just a quick spritz wherever you want it. I've taken a picture of it sprayed on my arm which I hope you can see




It comes out as a light mist and you can even turn the can upside down making it even easier to apply. You do have to rub it in but it only took me a few seconds and it was completely absorbed. I started with my legs and then by the time I'd done my arms I was even able to put tights on straight away and you know what that can be like if you have damp skin! The scent is really light and fresh and wouldn't clash with any perfume or spray you put on. I picked the aloe one as I'm not keen on sweet or cocoa butter smells but I'll try and get the other scents when I run out just to compare. The lid twists around to lock the top which makes it great for travelling so it doesn't accidentally spray all over everything. In fact it's better than most moisturisers for travel as there's pretty much no chance of it leaking or making a mess




I'm really looking forward to taking this on my next holiday. I think it would be great to apply after you've been in the sun. Just remember not to carry it in your hand luggage as it would be above the liquid allowance and you don't want to lose it at security!

I would definitely recommend you try this if you're a fellow lazy gal (or guy) with moisturiser. I don't often find body products that I really love straight away but this is a beauty must have for me already. You can check it out here

Let me know in the comments below if you've tried vaseline spray and go and what you think.









No comments:

Post a Comment