Search The Blog

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Thirsty skin? - Clinique moisture surge

I've been meaning to try the Clinique moisture surge moisturiser for the longest time and I spotted it at the cosmetics company outlet at Gunwharf Keys in Portsmouth for £26 (normally £34) so I got a bargain too. It's also very reasonably priced on amazon




The Clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief moisturiser offers super hydration for the skin. It has a very light, gel type formula which feels really nice when
you apply it and it absorbs easily too. It's fragrance free and you get a good amount in the pot (50ml). A little goes a long way so it should last quite a while




I actually get really oily skin during the day but I've been noticing it feels a bit dry when I wake up in the morning so I've only been applying this at night. It hasn't made my skin greasy or anything and it looks much smoother and feels more even when I wake up so it has really helped with the dryness. It's oil free so If you have oily skin but also feel dry and De-hydrated at times then this is the perfect solution.

It is fairly pricey but I'd definitely recommend trying this if you have dry skin or if you feel like you need some extra hydration at night. You can check it out here

Have you tried this product? Let me know in the comments below

1 comment:

  1. The Clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief moisturizer offers super hydration for the skin. It has a very light, gel type formula which feels ... cliniquesurge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete